REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is preferred, or an extensive degree of
technical training and experience in the field of Quality inspection or
- Working knowledge of DJ-MIGAS Regulations and other Government of Indonesian Regulations
required to obtain SKPP, SKKP and SKPI certificates of worthiness.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in DJ-MIGAS certification or minimum 3 years of
experience in DJ-MIGAS certification with minimum 4 years of experience in
- Minimum three (3) years experiences in inspection of piping system, equipment
and facilities on major onshore or offshore project is preferred.
- Knowledge of piping, instrumentation, and electrical equipment (generator, transformer, switch gear, etc.) and their function/running test
- Well versed in safe work practices.
- Good oral and written English communication skills - report writing, invitation letter and presentation skills.
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Working knowledge of:
- Piping and pressure vessel codes and Quality standards (ASME section V, ASME
section VIII, ASME section IX, ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 and ISO 9001)
- Pipeline construction methods
- Piping, Isometrics and Shop Drawings
- Indonesian National Standard (SNI)