Required KNOWLEDGE, qualifications, skills, and EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Accounting.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good technical/business team skills, ability to work with others.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of broad experience in the areas of cost
estimating, scheduling and project control and have at
least five (5) years specific involvement in projects for major process
- Experience with Contractors and worldwide suppliers, in particular those
involved in the construction of major onshore facilities.
- Experience with project control software programs such as Excel, Word, etc.