RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
- Conduct Safety Induction for visitors.
- Participate in the office safety program; basic first aid responder.
- Ensure work is conducted in a safe and efficient manner and that a high level
of safety awareness exists in the office environment.
- Performs and records inventory management of office supplies, safety award
- Maintains office records/files per Management Protection of Information
- Prepares expense statements.
- Reviews/check and maintains records of staff contractor time sheets and
- Maintains and monitors group vacation records.
Carry out administration tasks, such as:
- Perform administration work for manager and site team.
- Maintain MPI protocol when administering sensitive information.
- Coordinates the overall administrative activities in providing efficient and
effective office support services for the execution team.
- Support development of management presentations for internal and external
- Draft routine memos and reports.
- Administers all inbound / outbound mail, filing system, phone receptions.
- Provides secretarial functions relating to invoices, personnel work orders,
immigration, expense reporting.
- Serve as a liaison with Human Resources (HR) to organize newcomers/visitors
- Report payroll to HR (EM employees only) & maintain vacation records.
- Post Time-writing job numbers, monitor entries, ensure group members enter
data, provide assistance as needed.
- Provide organization, planning, and administration of teambuilding and
special work team arrangements; update team members list.
- Arrange travel, accommodation arrangements for VIPs and visitors.
- Coordinate with other secretaries regarding reports, appointments, etc.
- Assist with meeting arrangements.
- Make travel bookings, conference arrangements, and events arrangements.
- Prepare letters, memos, presentations, faxes.
- Perform clerical and general office duties, word processing, record and files
maintenance, mail distribution, and telephone reception.
- Copying, distribution, and shipping.
- Prepare and submit expense accounts.
- Process and maintain files for calling card, wireless, and pager orders.
- Prepare and submit business card/stationary orders for group members.
KNOWLEDGE, qualifications, skills, and EXPERIENCES:
Max 33 years old.
experienced at least two years in handling expatriates preferably in Oil
and Gas Industry.
graduation, preferably from Tarakanita.
in English both oral and written.
experienced in travel arrangement and administration.
to work under pressure.