RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES:
- Verify required coating inspection methods are performed on pipeline,
including DFT, holiday testing, etc.
- Monitor mixing and application of coating by contractor.
- Maintain daily log of activities.
- • Oversee application of field joint coating.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
Extensive training and experience in coatings & coatings inspection, application methods & testing.
• Previous training as a NACE coatings inspector is helpful.
• Knowledge of surface preparation methods & other requirements for obtaining desired performance from coatings.
• Seven (7) years experience in coatings & coatings inspection.
• Overseas pipeline experience is helpful.
• Competent in PC skills relative to Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail system
Placement : Cepu Site