REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES:
- Have minimum of 15 years in welding inspection activities working to international standards like ANSI B31.3 / API 650 / ASME Sec IX / Norsok / NACE RP 0175. Possess Minimum CSWIP 3.1 or AWS CWI welding inspector qualifications.
- Possess ASNT NDT L-II in RT / MT / PT / UT and able to review radiographs to various international standards.
- Able to review hydrotest packs, witness hydrotests and reinstatement works for system acceptance
- Experienced in Nitrogen leak tests preferred
- Thorough understanding of applicable industry specifications
- Native tongue in Bahasa Indonesia with proficiency in spoken and written English language skills for official works preferred. Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Well versed in safe work practices including co-ordination with contractors on ensuring radiation safety
Placement : Batam